Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Become a Beer Connoisseur

As previously reported here, Here's to Beer is continuing their roll out of their site with phase 2 and their new e-zine style of content. The site is going to be updated monthly with new articles and interesting content for those beer lovers out there to digest.

The most interesting part of the new site in their beer school called Beer Connoisseur. Just like the rest of the site, the school will be adding content monthly as well but this are is meant to truly educate the average consumer on how to appreciate beer much more than we have in the past. The current curriculum consists of video chapters on Ingredients, Brewing Process and Beer Styles. I found it well presented and quite informative, especially the beer style tree. The only thing I wish they had was a feature that could keep track of my progress so I could get a Connoisseur Certificate when I finish all of the course work. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

No comments: